Dear Valued Customer,
Over the past weeks, we have been diligently ramping our efforts to protect our employees and customers from the risks of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Currently, these are some of the key actions we have taken:
- Detailed cleaning protocols are in place at all our facilities and for our company vehicles.
- We are continually managing our hygiene by using disinfectant wipes and washing our hands per the 20-second guidance from the federal government.
- All of our employees are employing social distancing: actively attempting to maintain a six-foot distance between all individuals.
- No physical contact, handshakes, fist or elbow bumps.
- Our sales team is not making in-person visits unless specifically requested.
- We are adjusting our hours of operation by closing one hour early at Taylor Brothers, Jim Carpenter and Building Supply of Manasses to hyper-clean the facility. At Lester Building Supply we are opening one hour later to clean as well.
- We ask you to call in or email your orders before coming in to pick up. When you get to the location do not get out of your vehicle, we will come to you and load your product.
- Our showrooms will be open by appointment only until further notice.
- Our hours of operation will be from 7am – 4pm, Mon – Fri.
Our Team is staying very well informed on the importance of cleanliness, contact restriction and watching their health. We have eliminated all group gatherings and implemented the above-mentioned protocols, such as cleaning every surface, steering wheel, and workspace on a specific schedule.
We plan to continue to give you our very best service in this trying time. We will be evaluating our preparedness and action plans daily. Please let us know if you have any changes to your company’s service requirements.
We very much appreciate our business relationship and thank you for patronage!
The Lester Group companies